Turner struggled?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thesaurus

Thesaurus Starter

I was thinking about getting this over Sunday Ticket, how is the HD quality in comparison to a cable broadcast?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Its no TV feed, but its pretty close.

They claim its HD which I guess it is, but occasionally it looks a little blurry.

Id say the picture is an 8.5 out of 10 if youre used to HD

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Should've ordered the 35th anniversary version of Madden from Amazom.com I did, and I got streaming Sunday Ticket for free. Fortunately, the Titans game was local here for once and I got to watch the Titans on tv, and the red zone channel with a non-blurry picture. It was football bliss!

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Sorry, 25th anniversary edition. Not 35th. Is anyone else finding it literally impossible to edit your posts?

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I got it and got it to worked for me but at first I was locked out because I changed the password they gave me for an easier one to remember one after I registered. Whatever you do, not change your login info. When I was on the phone with directv they were getting a huge amount of calls from people who were locked out. I got around it by logging in through the directv/EAspecial page rather than the regular dirctv.com

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I got mine around xmas, had a 50% off deal. I like it, premium stats are very in depth.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Weren't you the one saying stewart would be fine with some help next to him? From what I saw, he's still the main one letting defenders get free passes and the main one getting penalties.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He had 1 bad play. Hes good

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

hmm Stewart is the one that sticks out to me

He gave up the 1 sack (and almost a couple more that were close), had that really stupid penalty, and I think he had a holding penalty. He also wasn't all that impressive run blocking.

I know this is very far away and very early in the season but if we stick with Locker I would like to go RT in the 1st next year, or maybe 2nd.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Corner, middle linebacker and right tackle. Top 3 needs. We will only draft 1 of those in the first 5 rounds. I'm sure we'll get another WR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar