Tulloch?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SARGO127, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Who is this dude?

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Going to be groomed for MLB...

Proably will be sirmon in the middle for 2006 and then the hope is that this kid will be ready for 2007.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Special teamer more than likely, we already have/had Reynolds being groomed for MLB...

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I don't think Reynolds has "it".

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Probably not, but drafting MLB's in round 4 and below probably won't yield a lot of players with "it"

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Maybe not, I'm just hoping either guy we got is closer to having it. Reynolds looked pretty bad to me when he got out there. I thought Spencer looked better, but doesn't look like they'd try him in the middle.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

reynolds is a younger version of kassell

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Except for the speed, this guy could be great. They'll work on that, but he led the Wolfpack in tackles last year adn had 21 TFL I believe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar