Tulloch vs Sirmon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Marcus Randall IS #31. He looks bigger than 219 to me though (from http://www.tennessean.com/assets/pdf/DN35154723.PDF)

2. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Tulloch all the way, he's fast and is always around the ball when they put him in. He does take on blockers and shed, and made some plays last night doing that. If a screen play was called I have no doubt that Sirmon would be able to sniff it out, but chase it down? I don't think so. Tulloch will learn to diagnose, then use his speed to chase it down. I have always liked Sirmon, but his lack of speed is not cutting it anymore. Maybe he still has some lingering effect from his surgery..I dunno.

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

tulloch...

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I am 100% Tullock, very impressed. There are too many stars in this league that are referred to as being 'small', (PacMan). What have we got to loose. We could also gain some cap room.

5. im glad that everyone feels the same way about tulloch but does anyone know anything about moses?? i havent heard anything and havent seen him play

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Moses was cut a while back I believe

7. oh ok thanks, i hadnt heard anything about him for a long time... thanks again

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Randall wears #48, and looks like a decent sized LB (and athletic one to boot).

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

You can throw Jonathan Vilma into that list of small MLB's too.

I'd like to see Tulloch start this next game, too.

10. hes should be there instead of sirmon no doubt, i havent heard sirmons name called once, but they were raving about tulluch last night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar