Tulloch ranked #9 MLB according to Bleacher Report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

So I was reading some of the related articles linked to that crap CJ article and came across this little offseason list. I figured he'd have to be in it somewhere if it was termed "related," and sure enough, it was.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/396946-...0-season#page/3

I didn't realize Tully had made so many tackles and missed that much time. (Though I was smart enough to pick him up midseason for FF purposes, and win 2 of 3 championships.) I'm very encouraged by his progress.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tully has made a believer out of me. I thought the loss of Haynesworth would mean hell for Tully, but he's been great. I really would like to have him around for several more years. Hopefully he gets his deal sometime soon.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He really has played well. He just has a nose for the ball.

I think Witherspoon will fill in fine for Bullock. He might not be as good as Bullock, but I don't think he'll drop the ball. I also think McGrath will have a really good year. And then next year, we've got Curran coming up through the ranks. I like our linebacking core.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'll like it once I see how everyone will fit in. Tully is missing right now so they need to come together ASAP so we can fix the weak areas of the linebackers. No Bulluck, maybe no Thorton, and right now there's no Tully. So we COULD possibly have three new guys lining up where our defense wasn't a problem last year. Just great, we might have killed the best part of our defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar