Tuesday Morning QB: Titans @ Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

fisher is a great coach and i would love to debate this issue further but 1st off rolltide are you or are you not a titans fan ????? and dont dodge or duck the question its a yes or no answer

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

If I have said it once I've said it twice... It's not that we're in a small market. It's a "Tennessee" thang...

It's a Tennessee Stigma. You all obviously have computers. Which means you obviously have email. I don't know where you all are from but I am from California. I get email joke after email joke about stupid southerners. There are how many southern states???? Anyone???? But the butt of most of the jokes are about Tennessee. Tennessee to most of the country and football watching audience is a bunch of puddle jumping, redneck, sister doin trash...

That's all the "elite" NFL media sees in Tennessee.

Trust me, that's what it is...

Puddle jumpin, trailer livin, sister doin, football players can't be any good...

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Yes, it is a southern, and Tennessee stigma.
    Beverly Hillbillies stereotypes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar