Trying to figure out the strength of schedule for teams with are tied for draft order

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Keeferdog, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

There are approximately eleven teams that could finish with records the same as ours. I would assume their will be somewhere around six teams that actually do finish with 8-8 records. It is a daunting task right now to figure all eleven teams strength of schedules and it would still be a chore if I were to try the six I think will finish 8-8.

If someone can figure out which of these eleven teams has the strongest strength of schedule to help determine where we will draft, I would be very appreciative. It will take a little bit of time unless you can find a website that makes it a little easier. I think you might be able to eliminate a couple of teams such as Baltimore and Denver considering they finish with Oakland and KC but as we all know you never know what might happen. Thanks a lot to whoever tries this.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Kind of a waste to figure this all out now, there is still a week left. Alot can change.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

As of today we'd be at 13. But since the season isn't over today we'll fall a few spots (assuming we finish 8-8). Honestly let's lose week 17. You play to win the game, but falling several spots may very well kill our draft.

1. St. Louis (1-14)
    2. Detroit (2-13)
    3. Kansas City (3-12)
    4. Tampa Bay (3-12)
    5. Cleveland (4-11)
    6. Washington (4-11)
    7. Chicago (5-9) (Traded to DEN)
    8. Buffalo (5-10)
    9. Seattle (5-10)
    10. Oakland (5-10)
    11. Jacksonville (7-8)
    12. San Francisco (7-8)
    13. Tennessee (7-8)
    14. Carolina (7-8) (Traded to SF)
    15. Miami (7-8)
    16. New York Jets (8-7)
    17. Pittsburgh (8-7)
    18. Houston (8-7)
    19. Atlanta (8-7)
    20. New York Giants (8-7)
    21. Denver (8-7) (Traded to SEA)
    22. Baltimore (8-7)
    23-32 don't matter.

I like having a pick in the better half of the 1st round. You can get real talent there.

4. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Yep, you can get good talent and not have to pay a fortune for it. I hate for us to lose, but this really is a time to do it. Picking at 15 or earlier as opposed to 20 would be huge.

5. avespucci

avespucci Practice Squad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar