Truly Beautiful Words

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheBisco, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

As awesome as that would be....

[​IMG]

2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Please, the mold was made and the die was cast when Marvin Harrison built the team with Peyton. Wayne has been the beneficiary of that duo. I remember when Wayne started getting Marvin's looks a few years back. Marvin wasn't happy either. The torch is passing, Garcon or Collie will be in the future.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Tennessee

Tennessee @titan_up

This will blow over as fast as those words came out of his mouth. Manning needs Wayne and vice versa. He's not the first to have a comment like that after a playoff loss.

4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Great post except I'm pretty sure Collie's brain looks like split pea soup after this season.

5. nickmsmith

6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Good point.......maybe strike Collie. lol

7. nickmsmith

they hate their head coach collectively more than we do:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

If I were Wayne, I'd probably still be a lot bitter about Petyon throwing me under the bus after last year's Super Bowl.

9. nickmsmith

I think Wayne knows that everything the Colts do is entirely on Manning's shoulders, regardless of the excuses he makes, ala protection problems.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Moss is not pissed. He wants to come back next year and make more millions doing nothing.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar