Truck Parking @ LP Field?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OhioStomper, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioStomper

OhioStomper Practice Squad

I'm a truck driver that may have just landed the ultimate driving job for a Titans fan from Ohio. I have a dedicated run that picks up in Laverne, TN every Monday morning. This takes me right through Nashville every Sunday. My question is, does anyone from the area know if there is someplace I can park and make it to the games? I can leave my trailer in Laverne and only bring the tractor to the games, or if I can find some kind of public transportation that could pick me up somewhere?
    The few times I have been to Nashville for games we parked at Opry Mills and rode the boat to the stadium. That would get pricey if I want to go to every home game this year.
    Anyway, if any of you have an idea, I would really appreciate it!
    Oh, and if this is the wrong place for this, please move it. I am still learning the ropes here.

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

bipolars bike should work nicely for this...hahahaha

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

http://www.nashvillemta.org/

I believe they bus in fans from several locations with big parking lots (area grocery stores, malls, etc.). If it's not listed on that site, I'd give them a call.

The Music City Star commuter train comes in every gameday from Lebanon and several other locations easily accessible from I 40 East of the stadium, but it's kind of pricey as well ($20 per game I think).

Best of luck!

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Laverne doesnt allow you to park trailers so you can go have personal time.

5. Broken Record

Yeah, she's always been that way... but would Shirley?

6. OhioStomper

20 bucks isn't so bad. The boat was like 90 I think. That may have been for me and the wife though, and she won't be with me. Thanks for the help.

7. Broken Record

Glad to help. I'm pretty sure the train is about $20 round trip because I remember thinking it was similar to what you pay to park at the lots close to the stadium.

Just post back if you have any more questions.

GO TITANS

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

How about the Truckstops of America at James Robertson Parkway?

9. OhioStomper

Is that near the stadium?

10. OhioStomper

I just looked it up... It is less than a half mile walk from the truckstop to the stadium. This is awesome. Food, Showers, TV, Internet, and Titans football all within a short walk. Thank you so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar