Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Troy Vincent just got cut.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,041
    I'd prefer Reggie Nelson or Laron Landry
  1. RyansTitans Guest

Still need someone to teach them. Vincent would be perfect. Id just try him out. If it dosent work o well. We have the money. Putting someone in without experience isent very smart. Although it worked for :vince:
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    better than this...

[IMG]
  3. RyansTitans Guest

wow lt got killed
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,022
    Remember the first time we saw Lamont play? Against the Panthers and he freaking CRUSHED those 2 guys. Left them laying on the field for a few minutes. One, then another. We were all so hyped about it, and then...we never saw that side of him again. I don't think he's made one good hit since then.
  5. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    plz stop refferin to lamont thomson as LT...its a disgrace to taylor and tomlinson.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,041
    get over it.
  6. RyansTitans Guest

fine then we shall call him

TL
  7. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    I see no way we would sign Vincent. Too much money for to little production. We have young guys who need to play and we don't need to pay big bucks for a player coach. Besides, Chuck Cecil was a decent safety and it is his job to teach these guys how to play in the NFL.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.