Troy Smith

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Yossarian, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

You do realize that that article is complete :sarcasm: right?

Very well put, the criticism that arises this time of year is just rediculous, the only case you can make against Smith is his collapse in the title game, but that wasn't so much him choking as the team coming in overconfident against a team that was determined to prove nay-sayers wrong.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

actually I breezed through that article too fast.. and that combined with the ESPN analysts riding him for a crappy combine performance caused me to miss the point.. oops

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Troy Smith is 2nd round talent. Said that for months.

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Why Smith threw at the combine is beyond me. He should've waited for OSU's pro day. The auther also makes a great point with his Brees analysis. Funny, a QB who is the same size and also considered to be "just a guy" was in consideration for an MVP award and had a previously bad New Orleans team deep in the play-offs this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar