Troy Polamalu vs. Bob Sanders

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 12, 2006.

?

Troy Polamalu vs. Bob Sanders

Poll closed Aug 10, 2006.
  1. Troy Polamalu The Steeler Trojan

15 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. "Black Bob" Sanders The Buckeye Colt

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Thanks. I wanted to see what you would do with that. I do things like that. I made a smack allegation and I came down hard. Thought I's show my arse a bit and I'm glad you didn't take the ball and run with it here. Sensitive? I'm alot of things. I run the gamit of emotion on a given day. So what if I take up for my forum and the mentality of those who post in it?

Peeton :winker: Manning aside...

Every team does this to one degree or another. I'm sure in 2001 it was cheered in amusement as it became more literal than figurative for a "minute". Y2k Titans Suck rang like the bells of Notre Dame through Colt Country I'm sure.

It's cool man.

Here is an idea ColtBlues clues;) .

Tell me why Bob is so far behind in the polls.
    Bob Brings the pain.
    :sad2:
    If that's the way you feel I have one thing to tell you and and one thing to ask...
    1. YOU ARE WRONG.
    2. If that is what you believe... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE THEN?

oh... and don't mind him with the :coltssuk: ... he's a pom.

Teams do go on the upside.
    Those who love the Titans have plenty they can get their minds around. Plus, you shouldn't harp on Nashville and generalize (which is what you have done) Next thing you know you may say we here in Tennessee are a bunch of ignorant hicks or what have you. Vanderbilt is here... so watch out... Some of our members would never violate their hippocratic oath over something silly like this... but surly you see what I'm saying.

I'd like to know if anyone voted for Troy Polamalu for the simple fact that Sanders is a Colt. That makes no sense to me. The older and more hardcore the fan is the more they lean towards disliking the Steelers IMO. That's just observation.

I love what Polamalu does. I like that "crazy man jumping in a tree presense" he has on the feild. Sanders, for me is hard to overlook. I think Sanders has the potential to kill someone on the field. I'm very serious.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    There he is in the Colts backfield. :))

3. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Hey, did you know that:coltssuk:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

You know... screw that for a damn minute. Get past "Colts Suck" and see a ball player for a ball player... That whole Sanders film was Hawkeye tape...
    It's so gay that people can't get past the uni and see that he's a lethal weapon. It's okay to talk about Manning like he's some kind of MVP... but helll no... I'm trying to have a talk thread here not a smack fest. I hate it when I'm proven wrong. (I guess you are right ColtsBlue) :sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar