Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Troy Polamalu Int?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    oh lets...you mean the 4th and short when the Colts D made contact, then they pointed at Pittsburgs O-line and no flag came out but yet they blow a whistle? I still don't understand that one. That should have been 5 yards automatic 1st down...Steelers still picked it up but really...WTFIUWT?
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,626
    nah he's talking about the dolt TD that was nullified by the blatent false start by the dolt LT. They settled for the only liquired up FG of the day.
  2. Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    They were indeed drawn off. The refs I think actually made a good decision here even though it wasn't by the book. They obviously didn't see anything, but the Colts forced their hand by making contact so they responded with a no call. On the other side of the coin, I don't see how they COULDN'T have seen him move seeing as how the entire front 7 of the Colts all saw it. On the replay, it was fairly subtle so I'm willing to let that slide.
  3. Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    That will forever hereafter be referred to as "pulling a Hopkins".
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,361
    I just watched the game, the Polamulu call was a joke. Clearly an INT.
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $52
    It was clearly an INT to everyone except for the Main Zebra.... Baffling

The thing is, since Pitts won the game this horrible call probably won't receive the media attention that it deserves. I would really like to hear what the League office of Officials or whoever reviews games explains that call.
  4. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    It certainly was in my (and most everyone esle's) eyes.
  5. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    I have a friend of a friend who is related to another friend of his who is his cousin, second removed, but anyway, he was sitting right behind the refs replay monitor and he over heard the ref talking. He said the conversation went like this:
    Ref. "Let the bidding begin at 17 hundred."
    Titans "We're go at 17.'
    Colts "18."
    And on and on and on.
    ________
    Creampie xxx
  6. Toly Free your mind

Moolah:
    $80
    Yeah, I couldn't believe when the ref announced that it wasn't an INT. It makes me wonder how these guys get to become NFL refs in the first place.
  7. FAN1 Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    It sure looked like a INT to me but I do not claim to be a football expert nor a Ref.and I wasn't there.Did I not read sometime last year that the NFL refs had other jobs and they did this as a second job? Perhaps it is time to change the rules where oficiating is their only job? Or did I read that last year too?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.