Troupe maybe out for a while

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

According to McCormick on TheZone, Troupe is getting a second opinion on his ankle injury. It doesn't sound good.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Troupico.

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

crap...

thank goodness for scaife...

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I guess I missed where he got hurt. Sounds like more than a sprain. Bummer.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder if Teyo Johnson is available.

6. ha ha...

but if this is a serious injury, at least it will allow Scaife to show what he can do, I don't think Kinney is coming back...

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

What is with these guys? He catches a pass and comes down and tears an ankle up? Maybe we need a new tape man.

8. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

No biggie really, Troupe hasn't done much all year, and it didn't look like he was going to make any plays for the next few games at least. I'd be more concerned if it was Scaife.

9. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I think Troupe may have a stress fracture in the ankle. When asked pointedly if he had a break, Fisher skirted the question and said we needed a second opinion. I think he'll be out a while for sure.

10. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Just when he was about to "break out".

:drool:

I wonder if Woolfolks latest ankle sprain buys him another three years?

:drool::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar