Troubling news from Favre camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

secert meeting sometime this week with the viking brass...should be interesting.

2. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Even tux feels it

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GMITTS

this is so sad...yes so damn funny...cant stop laughing!!!

[​IMG]

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Did you get that from T-Shirt Hell?... possibly the best t-shirts known to man.

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Why are people getting so upset about this? The guy's 39 years old, passed for over 3400 yards last season, and lives in Mississippi. What else is he going to do? I know plenty of people who retire from their jobs, only to go back to work 6 months later. No one boos them, or calls them immature. Relax people. It's entertaining.

6. GMITTS

that shirt is from tshirt hell, but that picture is not from it. that site is blocked at my job so i had to do some searching for it. but i love that site. many shirts have been purchased from there.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The whole idea, and all the effort that gets put into Brett Favre returning is old. I like Favre as a football player, but Favre the man is getting senile lately. He returns time and time again after retiring. Did he forget he has left football a bunch of times already. He needs to leave the game, and stay away for now. Favre is tarnishing his legacy by returning to mediocre teams (i.e. Jets). He was a Packer and he made the Packers. Unless he is 28 again and in Green Bay, Brett Favre doesn't belong in the NFL.

8. RavensShallBurn

I've only known about the site for a couple of months. I haven't actually purchased one of their t-shirts yet, but I plan on doing so. I want to get a shirt that won't get me brutally murdered, but it's hard to find one. I like about 80% of their shirts and want to get 'em, but I have to think to myself: "When the hell can I ever wear this shirt and get away with it?!"

I will probably buy the one that says "Homosexuals are gay".... simple, straight to the point, and I won't get murdered for it. :)

9. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Just don't let Perez Hilton see you in it.

10. RavensShallBurn

Hey now! That's insulting! I could beat the hell out of that low-life!

Come to think of it, I would love to be wearing that shirt and see him. What would he do? Take a picture and write a bad report on me? Go for it! I'm just a random guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar