trip down memory lane

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puck, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i was 5 or 6 when that was taken....

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That's just crazy.. I remember watching Earl Campbell drubbing the Dolphins on Monday night - or Pastorini getting a thumb jab in his eyeball..

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

It sucks that I started getting really into football when we were known as the Tennessee Oilers. I really wish I would of been old enough to understand what football was and stuff when we were the Houston Oilers. I only feel like a "Titans fan" and when the subject comes up about old players like Billy White Shoes Johnson , Warren Moon or Earl Campbell when im talking to someone about football in the past I cant say I was a fan of them or the Houston Oilers.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Well now you can talk about players like Vince Young, Keith Bulluck, Chris Hope, KVB, and hopefully more in the near future.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Nice find. I always hoped Dorsett would amount to more just because I was a fan of his dad.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

To be honest, I HATED The Oilers in those days. To me The Titans are not The Oilers, just another team that Bud owns...

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Word. I was a Cowboys fan (and somewhat Bears fan since my family was from both Chicago and Dallas). I liked watching Moon, but was never an Oilers fan. They moved and changed their name, so they're not at all the same team to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar