Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Trilogy Poll - Spiderman

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Gunny, Jun 7, 2008.

?

Spiderman Trilogy - Which was your favourite

Spiderman 1 8 vote(s) 44.4%
Spiderman 2 8 vote(s) 44.4%
Spiderman 3 2 vote(s) 11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Extremely overrated series:

Spidey 2: 7/10
    Spidey 1: 6/10
    Spidey 3: 4/10
  2. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
    I'm still in shock of how much Spiderman 3 sucked. I can't get it through my head. How did this happen? Topher Grace as Venom? Come on. The ending was so stupid, and there was no need for 2 villians. The writing was terrible, the acting was even worse. God..what a let down. Oh, well. I've always been a batman guy. THE DARK KNIGHT WILL BE AMAZING
  3. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    having only seen the first one I had to vote for it
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,627
    Go figure, I'm on board with Childress and Titanbuoy as usual!
    I loved Spiderman comics as a kid but the movies don't cut it for me.
    My faves were The Human Torch (unforgiving what Hollywood did to that character), Sub-Mariner, Swamp Thing and Thor...

The only superhero flick that I REALLY REALLY liked is The Incredibles.. Looking forward to the next one!
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,472
    SubMariner is the gayest of all superheros (nice Speedo, Nimor!), and Captain Marvel is just disturbing ;)

I loved Spidey 1 and 2, but 3 was absolute dog meat. Hopefully another director will mug Raimy, steal his franchise license and redo it correctly, a la Batman.
  4. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    One is without a doubt the best of the three. It actually had some character development, and the priceless scene with everyone at the dinner table together for thankgiving dinner. That was some good stuff. The ending was very powerful when he walks away from true love because he loves her. Had they not used the stupid helmet for the goblin, I would have given it a 10. 9/10.

Sandman was probably the best villain as far being kinda cool looking, but the Goblins Son fit his role perfectly before he ever dawns his costume. He's probably the best character out of all of 'em. Although the guy playing the goblin really played his role to a tee too until they threw that green helmet on him.

Still, 1 was the best move by far. not even close.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.