Trifecta! Miami Super Team!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iQon

iQon Starter

Can't wait for these guys to fail.

They have a very anemic bench. I'm looking forward to seeing how teams like Chicago, Boston, Orlando, and Atlanta can hold up against them. If they can't, my Lakers will take care of them. :moon2:

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's a poor man's Pau Gasol, just much... much... much more raw. Not near as polished. And he's even softer than Gasol, which says a lot.

He wanted to play for LA and the Lakers weren't even interested.

So...

The Heat currently have:

1. No Center. (so rule out beating Orlando or Boston...LA isn't even in question at this point)
    2. No point guard.

This is basically like a 3rd grader worked this free agency. No one really thought it out. They saw 3 big names, creamed themselves, and that was that.

Forget that Lebron and Wade won't even work together. Forget that Bosh isn't as good as the package deal polishes him up to be. Nevermind that there's no PG to distribute to these catch/shoot players. Forget that they'll both be trying to win MVP awards while killing the other's numbers... meanwhile they'll be upset once realizing these things are happening.

Just doesn't make any sense team-wise.

Who's going to rebound? Who's going to defend the paint?

oopsie! Looks like the Heat didn't think about much other than "We gone sell some tickets!! YEEEE HAWWW!!"

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

The heat dont need a point guard.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The only way LeBron could beat Boston was if Thibodeau left, and he has.

5. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Deuce you throw out so much hate and don't explain any of it. "bosh isn't that good" are you kidding me? Dude was second in the league for PF with 24 ppg. "who will play point" I'm pretty sure when lebron was running point last season he was umm, unstoppable. And Wade bringing the ball up...relentless. And you said lebron doesn't play defense. He is the best shot blocker in the league not name Howard. I don't think this team will win next year, but they will win a handful after that.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

No No Kevin Durant is the best player in the NBA. How dare you blaspheme KD like that. You havent watched the NBA since 1993.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Lebron is a good weakside defender, but he can't guard one-on-one.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Oh. Well, he was 2nd in ppg as a power forward... that definitely translates to him playing center with the heat.

His defense is nonexistent, he's soft and has no post skill- but who cares, right? ESPN loves him and he got 24 ppg with the RAPTORS and all their scoring options! He's greaaaat!!!

He's good, just not great. Again- a poor man's Gasol.

I never said Lebron didn't play defense. I said "Who's going to rebound? Who's going to play D in the paint?"

Is Lebron going to D up on Dwight Howard, Glenn Davis/Perkins, etc?

lol I'd love to see it.

And his shot blocking... let's pretend he doesn't butter that stat with 1 million uncalled goal-tends on fastbreaks.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

kicked him in the nuts too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar