Trifecta! Miami Super Team!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thesaurus

Thesaurus Starter

"Bosh isn't that great." Coming from Canada I see a lot of Raptors games. Believe me, Bosh is good. Probably the best power forward in the game.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Right behind Pau Gasol, Kevin Garnet, Tim Duncan and Dirk Nowitzki.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They drafted Michael Beasley #2 overall in 2008, and now they trade him away just to make room for LeBron.

This is funny. They have no depth whatsoever.

That being said, I can't stop laughing at the Cavs' owner's response to LeBron's departure.

I don't consider this a betrayal. I consider this a "Hey, Cavs, you suck! I gave y'all 7 years of my career only to get nothing done. You booed me and my teammates off the court in our game 6 loss."

Good luck, Cleveland. You'll need it.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Amare has also put up pretty much identical number, that was with Nash though.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

To be fair the teams Bosh played on were pretty horrible. I expect the Raptors to be the worst team in the league this year.

Heat also add Mike Miller, that's a damn good starting 5, just need some depth other than the 3 2nd round picks.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i'd like to see Shaq join the Heat again just to win a Ring. he would prob be willing to take a big pay cut.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Regardless of how it turns out on the court, I'm excited to see what happens.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This must be the only way LeBron can beat the Celtics. To pull the same thing they themselves did three years ago and unite! I'm almost as excited about the 2010-2011 NBA season as I am for the NFL season to come around.

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Considering Phil Jackson will still be coaching in the league next season.... The heat have no chance at getting a ring next season. It will be a 4 peat 3 peat for the Zen Master.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar