Travis Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by royhobbs, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

This is the man...
    [​IMG]
    Now where's Chico? :winker:

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

2nd from the left...

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

What was that article, was it by Adam Schein, where he said Leinart was Reese's choice? If that were true, that would be it in a nutshell, since Reese makes the final decision. I can see Steve getting in line behind Chow (like last year with M Williams) on this one - in line for some disappointment.

You never know. The presumption is Leinart goes first, but in the end, if it's between those two QBs, we likely only have a chance at one.

McNair wants Young to be drafted, but he doesn't know much more than we do, I bet.

All they know is they're not taking Cutler at #3. :winker:

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

No doubt. It's just Steve's wishful thinking out loud.

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Ouch! We may be showing our age Hoffa. Maybe we should reference his son. My wife always gets ticked when I refer to him as...

Chico Jr.
    [​IMG]

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I do that, too. My wife has no idea what I'm talking about. With junior, it's like "the good looking dumb one from 'I Know What You Did Last Summer."

Then I do the head smack. (My own, guys, my own.)

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I finally figured out the strategy here. With Brown and Henry we can draft Young and go to a true wish-bone option.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

remember when the Chiefs tried that in, I believe, the early 80s.

It was a disaster.

10. sdavis2k

sdavis2k Guest

I think Henry is good insurance incase Brown gets hurt. Brown did an excellent job staying health last season. I hope to see Henry fall into more of a Bettis type roll of short hard yards and change of pace back. While I like Payton, hes not fully developed yet and I hope they send him back to NFL Europe for another year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar