Travis Henry Suffers Knee Sprain

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Things can turn real ugly real quick in preseason games

IRVING, Texas -- Denver running back Travis Henry sprained his left knee in the second quarter of the Broncos' preseason game against Dallas on Saturday night.

The Broncos also lost bcak up Mike Bell to a strained left hip and defensive end Ebenezer Ekuban to a strained right Achilles' tendon.

Henry ran for 25 yards on 10 carries and lost a fumble on Denver's 7. He gained a yard on first-and-goal from the 3 on the play he was injured. Henry later walked to the locker room with an ice pack on his knee.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Ekuban is probably out for the year

3. You see when people start to say we want Travis henry back, and without him we are gonna suck. You see never count your chickens before they hatch. You never know, maybe if we had travis he could got hurt here too. Don't go gooh gooh gaga over one preseason game.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

This Sucks!!! I Drafted Him In My Fantasy Leauge!! How Long Is He Out For!!?

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

haha. three fantasy leagues and i avoided him like the plague in each one. considering there's a possibility it's serious [i mean a good one. not like "we doubt it but there's a chance" chance. a "well we'll see what it is" chance] then maybe a while. all things considered, he might not be in the season opener, but he'll definitely play this year if it isn't serious. [those aren't facts. they're... projections. haha.]

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

good news, he could be back as early as next week, looks to be a little more serious then the jason camblell injury, but not nearly as serious as Carson palmer.

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

we're going "gooh gooh gaga" over what he's done in the regular season. he's been to a pro bowl and rushed for 1,000 yards last year.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

so have 8000 other runningbacks...

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

name them :))

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Guaranteed.

He tore his achilles heel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar