Travis Henry Cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vslyke, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3422418

I, for one, have no interest in bringing him back. Does anyone out there have any interest in him?

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Bringing him back would be a lose-lose situation. Yes, he would come very cheap but even if he had a good season for us, he would leave for more money after a year.

With the investments we've made at RB, we have to give the guys we've got every chance to succeed.

3. Them T-boyz

Them T-boyz Camp Fodder

Should the Titans Sign Travis Henry Back??

The Denver Broncos announced today that they have released running back Travis Henry.

4. Them T-boyz

Them T-boyz Camp Fodder

He knows the offense, he knows the players in this locker room, it would be a heck of a 1 two punch and chris johnson could foucus on special teams and third down reciver! what do you think? Make a low offer and see can we get him back in here!

5. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

no... Of course he is a good player, but that would make 2 RBS one suspension away from a year suspension... Not to mention his little "character" issues. I liked him alot as a player, but we don't need him anymore... He'd more than likely would have started if he stayed with us though.

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

H-E-Double Hockey Sticks No.... We have to move on with what we have if ya ask me. What is his situation about the substance abuse from last season?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Henry's baggage-free productive years seem to be behind him. He'll end up somewhere but not here..

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

**** No!

Spelling your fave team's name wrong in the header... ouch. I thought that kind of crap only happened to me.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

No way. We've moved on. He's probably serviceable for a team with no rb, but we have one. And who wants the baggage that he brings, not us.

10. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Commitment questioned as Henry cut by Broncos

The Denver Broncos on Monday released running back Travis Henry.

More...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar