Trash Talk = Flag?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't think this is new news. NFL has been putting this letter out.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hadn't thought about that... You might be right.

But I'm betting players didn't throw around "homophobic" words too often because of the world we live in today. Can't say that stuff and get away with it.

No such thing as freedom of speech anymore.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. BoutThatLife

BoutThatLife Starter

JCB is right it isn't new news but you and I both know it just adds to the emphasis though... RSB the timing of it is what made me recognize the significance of the rule being established im sure you can still cuss at each other, otherwise they would have to throw flags on every play but things like homophobic, or racial slurs will draw flags now is what im guessing

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

NFL 2015 will be flag football with everyone being "nice" to each other and no one gets their feelings hurt...... What a joke this league is becoming.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

We better draft butters scotch!

Nicest boy in the land

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hadnt made the connection. But Sam plays D and the O dont trash talk except between plays

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar