Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Childress79, Jun 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KRS90V8BQGo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KRS90V8BQGo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I'm the one with "simple blockbusters" as favorites, remember?
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS GIV'R! Tip Jar Donor

Yup, and you love to hate on stuff more than probably anyone else on these boards..
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

havent even seen the first one...however the sound track to the second one is going to be sweet
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Only when they're undeserving hyped in my opinion. Someone has to stray from the herd.
  6. CRUDS

Yup that's you.. :gag:
  7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I actually agree with Gloat on this one. It is transformers. I am not expectation an epic movie but an action packed, robot laden movie with little story line and cheezy punch lines. Anyone that thinks different needs to rewatch the original TV show. It was not that good but fun to watch for animated action junkies.
  8. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

As for the question why Michael Bay is directing movies...just look how much money his movies bring in.
  9. CRUDS

Fair enough.. The baffling part is why that is so much more appealing to the masses than a movie with a story line and great dialogue. The first movie had me wanting to poke out my own eyeballs 10 minutes in..
  10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am looking foward to this one. I like good entertaining movies and this does it....plus the Air Force got a lot of props in the first one, and my son and wife will love it to. Micheal Bay is the master of simple entertainment. No thought...just blow crap up and let the good guy win with a hot chic on his arm.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.