Tranformers Trailer - Spielberg and Bay

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Never too old for the Ninja Turtles.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

You scare me.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What does Spiderman have to do with Transformers? Backtrack in this very thread, and you just might be surprised at what you find if you read.
    Avvie, I suppose that's true. Spiderman was better in comics than TV though. Now it's a love story with the weakest watered down villains. A little too made-for-elementary for me, but that might be their main base.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you might think about quoting the post you are referring to instead of just random, confusing posts.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Doc Oc is water down?

The Hob Goblin dealing with his best friend being responsible for his fathers death, stealing his girl, and helping to ruin his families business that he was always told he would screw up in the first place?

Spiderman and his personality win him over for me. He is allot more sarcastic and always on the brink of making the easy choice. He seems more like a real person then a Superman who is all but invincible and knows it.

They did a good job of casting IMO.

Fantastic 4 was terrible. I had to rewatch the movie a few times because I assumed I was too drunk or something and I missed a part. Then I watched it again and it felt like they cut an hour of plot development out just for that. It is like, wait what is this I have super powers, lets go end the movie.

Fell asleep watching Superman two times. Have no desire to take a 3rd attempt.

Independence Day was weak. So I am supposed to believe this alien race has mastered intergalactic travel but have no virus protection software? Seemed like a bad version of 2061.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Spiderman has been the best of the comic movies, followed by X-Men.

7. Blazing Arrow

No Spawn? :grrhee:

Batman Returns was a good one. I am looking forward to the next installment.

8. Heroes (the NBC show) is better than nearly all of the comic book movies ever made...

9. Blazing Arrow

That is subjective. If you have to sit through 15 consecutive episodes of Heros to get the content they have put out it would be pretty tough.

Spawn cartoon that ran on HBO is by far the best comic to TV/Movie I have ever seen.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Or, once again - If you want to participate in conversation, you can simply backtrack and figure out what is going on. Comics, Cartoons, etc turned to films. Pretty simple to figure out for everyone but yourself I'm sure.
    Anyway - Dr. Octagon is a sissy villain. Hob Goblin was such a joke with his plastic costume. Nobody cares about those guys. Actually, Venom and Carnage probably have more fans than Spiderman himself.
    They're finally putting Venom in, but I guarantee they'll make him a joke too, rather than the ruthless one he was in the books.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar