Tranformers Trailer - Spielberg and Bay

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nice trailer,looks like the movie has great effects.

Let's hope it's not another insult to our intelligence like 'Independance Day' was.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

WOW, I didn't think that there was any way they could make that look decent, but they did.

However, I don't think you should go see the movie unless you expect it to insult your intellegence... it's based on a cartoon show about fighting transforming robots... come on, suspend your disbelief a little and enjoy the special effects...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I liked Independence Day

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Well I havn't seen that particular movie so I can't really comment on it but Independance Day sucked.:grrhee:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Are you bored or something?

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

What's wrong dude,scared I'll catch you up as #1 poster :grrhee:

I guess I'm a little hyper:yes:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

don't care if I am number one on the posts, I know I am #1 in all your hearts. :brow:

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

The first trailer was so horrible, and made no cents at all.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

looks like another quality childhood memoire destroyed at the hands of Hollywood, ..... I Dare them to take away my G.I. Joe !!

the trailr lends me to believe that this movie will swoon you with it's visual effects and bore you to tears with it's wooden acting and miscued direction

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar