Training Camp - Will You Be In Attendance?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Last year was my first year attending Titans training camp. I would HIGHLY recommend it to any Titans fan. You get crazy close to the action. There were a few times I could have reached out and touched the players had I wanted to. After practice there are almost always players signing autographs and it's just an over all great experience, not to mention it's free!

So I'm wondering if anybody is planning to go this year? Do you have any training camp stories about getting to talk to players or coaches? Please share!

Don't think they've released the training camp schedule yet but it's usually at the end of July sometime. Be sure and bring your sunscreen. :hot:

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I always mean too, but it never seems too happen

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^Same. Hopefully I make it out to one or 2 this year.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I would if I was in the area. I'm all the way up in the Chicago where you have to wander around the city to find a place where you can get the game on.

Are there any other posters in Chicago? We should get a Titans club together like the one in New York.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I go to at least one session each year. There is no other experience like it. I have always had the impression that the players enjoy the fans being there also. Occasionally some that are not on the schedule to sign autographs will come over to the fence to talk to you if you catch their attention somehow.

I got there right as they openend the gates one year and walked over to the D-line to watch them practice. I was taking notes to post here and Washburn saw me. He came over and talked to me for about 5 minutes as the D-linemen finished their stretching. He thought it was great that fans were interested enough to come out and see what was going on for themselves rather just getting it from The Tennessean.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2ToneBlueBlood, that YouTube video attached to your signature is awesome LOL. Don't know how long you've had that, but it's a great video Id have loved to see come true.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I went once when they had a scrimmage at TSU..what a dump that is

8. napier0810

napier0810 Starter

im in korea right now im try to get there so my son can make it for preseason

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Ha, thanks! You're the first person to say anything about it. I only found it like 2 or 3 weeks ago. "I guess the only answer for the Jags is suicide."

At training camp last year I got KVB to sign a football. I gave it to my brother for Christmas and he was stoked! KVB still had his red contacts in and it was quite intimidating. :evil:

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Great pic! I did something like that when my son was born 2 summers ago. He looked good in a Titans jersey I thought.

I'd love to attend training camp, but as my profile shows, I'm too far to attend. If I was in the area I'd absolutely go. I'm actually going to MS to see some family in mid July, what are the training camp dates anyways?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar