TRAINING CAMP BATTLE #1 - Starting RB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Jun 21, 2007.

?
  1. Lendale White

24.5%
  2. Chris Henry

14.3%
  3. Chris Brown

55.1%
  4. Quinton Ganther

6.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

chris will probably get it in training camp, but im betting someone steals it away from him when he gets hurt.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

1. To have fun
    2. For wild guessing prior to the start of camp
    3. For amusement purposes
    4. To see whom can guess accurately before the starter is announced
    5. To assume the starter based on what we know to this point

For me, it's fun. My answer now would be C. Brown only because he's our vet with more experience than the other 3 combined. I'm thinking C. Brown starts with LenDale taking a few turns especially on short yardage. Henry might be inactive most of the games unless he shows some game at special teams. But that's nothing but my opinion so far, it could change.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

To have BP bump this thread 3 years from now when Ganther breaks the rushing yard record.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Chris Brown probably. And I'd say he did a little more than busted a grape. Some people just don't stop.

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Chris Brown, then Henry. Chris Brown is taking snaps with the 1st team, with Henry taking a few with the 1st team and most of the 2nd team. Lendale took a minimal amount with the 1st team and right now is behind Henry on the unofficial depth chart. His lack of fitness has him 3rd on the unofficial depth chart. As we all know r/t Nash, Fisher has low patience for people who don't meet fitness requirements. Ganther is taking snaps as a blocking back and is being looked at to backup Hall.

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I voted for Henry, but I meant to vote for Brown.

7. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Is LenDale that bad??

I remember last year he would get winded during games when he would come in to spell TH. But how in the world can this guy be that out of shape? If so, we wasted last years second round pick. Sure would be nice to have Jones-Drew right now.

Wasn't he a work horse on the field for USC? I don't get it.

I think CB will be the starter, but I'm truly hoping for some heated competition come minicamp. Can't wait for preseason to get here.

8. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Heh, the exact same thing happened to me. I could have sworn I was voting for Brown, but it voted Henry. I guess their names are too similar or something.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Too many RBs with a name of Henry or Chris...

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Lot's of love for Chris Brown here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar