Tragic News about Steve McNair

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

steve mcnair

.....when I saw the news on McNair I was nearly moved to tears. Not for him playing for us, but for watching how the man conducted himself for more than a decade. His body language just overflowed with confident, charismatic leader. He just carried himself as someone who would do anything for a teammate, and someone who would do more than asked of him. I can never claim to have known the man, but as most feel....... I knew the man.

I am terribly terribly moved for the friends and family of Mr. McNair. If it offers any condolense at all, I think he touched many hearts over his lifetime, more than most will.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT WHY PEOPLE DISLIKE YOU!!??:grrr::grrr:

4. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

No matter what happened he was a warrior and a leader. I will always remember him as the guy who took everything on himself and fought. But most warriors do go down hard. So rest in peace Steve it's ok you will fight again.

5. Leritu

Leritu Camp Fodder

Hearing sources say that McNair had just filed for divorce and was in his girlfriend's condo downtown. No links to confirm -- just want to provide as much info as possible.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It seems to point clearly to a cheating husband, or a husband who cheated, and a wife who got her revenge.

We'll have to see. But that's the obvious scenario. And these things tend to end up exactly as they look.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

McNairs Jersey would be a hot item on Ebay right now.

if you got one sell it.

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

DAMN!!! WHERE THE HELL IS THE BAN FOREVER BUTTON??:grrr::grrr::grrr:

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

are you crazy, this is when people make money, 9/11 news papers sold like crazy on ebay.

10. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

The fact of the matter is that regardless of his imperfect condition as a human just like any of us, he was a leader who touched many lives in many differents ways and this horrible ending to his life just shocks the hell out of me and makes me sick to my stomach to live in in such BARBARIC SOCIETY! When are we going to learn to find different solutions to our differences? I am very, very sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar