Tragic News about Steve McNair

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

ESPN needs to quit showing him in ravens uniform, he is an Oiler/Titan first, you don't show Emmit Smith in Arizona uni, you don't show McNair in Ravens.

2. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

I am so sad right about now...

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

What's wrong with people!!?? The world is way too twisted right now!!!!! People are really sick, i swear. I wish people would get their lives together before they walk out the damn door!!! R.i.p. Steve, truest titan ever!!!

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

You better believe that if he were the perpetrator here, the Titans will jump ship pretty quickly. I wonder when they'll release if he did it or not.

5. occams_razor

occams_razor Camp Fodder

Wow, really sad news. He seemed like an all around stand up guy; I remember being real excited when he was first drafted. He was a class act and type of player you loved to cheer for. Despite the controversy surrounding his leaving Tennessee, I'm sure the town and old fans will be hit hard by this.
    Also having heard that Vince Young was very close to him for a time, I can't help but wonder if/how this will affect him during the upcoming season.

6. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

This personally will affect me more than any other athletes death. I grew up with him as my idol, and I will be in shock for a long time. RIP.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Only three words come to mind, right now.

Shocking.

Tragic.

Saddening.

8. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

This is very, very sad. I can't hardly believe it.

Being an old Oilers fan, it has been very hard, and many seasons have gone by where I just sit back and hope someday, my team can get there. Because of you Steve, I have been truly happy and you have brought me that spark that will always keep my heart with this team and all of its fans. You are a great Oiler/Titan, and the greates who actually wore both jersey's. I speak on behalf of all Titans/Oiler fans, "You will be missed, and We LOVE YOU STEVE.!!!!!

R. I. P.

9. netnut

netnut Starter

GoD Bless

God Bless Steve

[​IMG]

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

RIP Steve.. I hope the suicide rumors are false.. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar