Trading Up?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big Time Titan, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

If St. Louis takes Sam Bradford with the 1st overall pick, would it be crazy to try and trade with Detroit for the #2 pick?

Suh is gonna be a instant impact player and would be a better choice at DL than any other player available. I know it'd be giving up a lot to move up that far, but these type of special players don't come around very often.

I know you can argue that they come around every year but I have a strong feeling that Suh's gonna be the next big thing in the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'd give up every pick for Suh in a heartbeat.

3. Big Time Titan

Me too. I was watching him workout on NFL network, the man is a beast. I really think he's gonna be the real deal. And like I said, if St. Louis does go QB instead of taking Suh, I think it would be worth it to trade up for him.

Detroit has already said that it would be open to trading out of that spot.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He is the next big thing and is the top player in the draft by far. Will make an immediate impact and most likely ROY. Obviously I'm guessing and there are always busts on can't miss players but he is too strong/athletic/quick to fail barring injury.

5. 24

24 Starter

That's ridiculous. Teams who do this almost always regret it later. No player is guaranteed to do well in the NFL. That's why the word bust is in the dictionary.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Very true which is why it is solely my opinion. But we have had some drafts I would give up every single player for one good/great player.

I just see HOF in this guy's future.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big Time Titan

This is what I'm saying too. He's an all-around great player. Great work ethic, very bright, and I see nothing but good things coming for this kid. I'd love to have him.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

give Dehr Schwartzie 1.16 and his buddies Nick Harper and Donnie Nickey for 1.2

SUH-weet!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If he came to the Titans he'd certainly be an All-Pro year one.

10. Big Time Titan

For Sho! Coach Washburn and Suh would be a match made in heaven.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar