Rumor Trading down rumor

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

If we cant get Floyd or Anash, give me Warmack or Cooper.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I agree, out of all reasonable picks, Milliner is the only one I would not like. I could handle Mingo, but Milliner is not the guy I want.

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'm on the bandwagon of no Milliner and the he is a safe pick argument doesn't work with me. He is safe to be an average but not a difference making corner and you don't take that at 10. Unfortunately he is probably the pick if available.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd love to do, especially if we landed Xavier at their pick.

5. Stan

Stan Infinite

From what I've been told by my buddy, we're looking to trade down. He also said that if Star or Milliner are there they are as good as ours. Now I hope to whatever ruler of the universe actually exists that we don't pick Milliner, as does my buddy but its in the FO hands... Not ours.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would be okay with Milliner, Star I would love.

If one of the Guards is gone before 10 I think the Titans might go with the other just so they're guaranteed a top OG in the draft.

7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I would be really happy to trade down and get Cooper or Warmack later in the round. Just can't stomach them at 10.

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

You guys had better start feeling ok with Milliner cause there is a real good chance we take him. And while there is no guarantee he will be great. He did play for the NFL ready Sabin Bama championship team. His abilities are similar to Cromartie.

9. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

We are set on Floyd, if he is there we will take him no question. If he is not there, yes I could believe we would trade out of the spot, but for what and who?

10. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I agree with not taking a G so high, but what would you want in return? 7th round pick worth it to you to move down 10 spots? Just an example.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar