Trade possibilities?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Honestly, I think the run D is what is pretty good. Didn't show it today, but in the 3 games we've had, teams haven't feared the offense, so they continue to run knowing their D can stop our Offense. Maybe that's not the case, but the pass rush needs improved and yes, the secondary needs improved. I think we will see how weak they are when Luck/Bortles comes to town.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Yeah, good summary. I think we win the division or at least are in the running if we hire Roman as OC and let him run the o.

3. AJ1221

AJ1221 Starter

Cox is an embarrassment. I'd cut him right now. I said b4 draft we shoulda taken jalen Ramsey. Last 2 drafts I would've taken Gurley and Ramsey. I stand by that

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

And who would the qb be?

5. AJ1221

AJ1221 Starter

Would've looked to sign 1 last season and would've drafted 1 this yr. I just don't think Mariota is gonna live up where he was picked. So I woulda taken the sure thing which was Gurley

6. Buckeye Titan

Buckeye Titan Starter

Stay the course and build through the draft. It takes patience and time to do a total rebuild. JR has started the process just this off season and needs a couple of more off seasons to find the right pieces. Trading draft picks for veterans is not the answer...IMO.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Secondary is weak AF. We need all the help we can get. Our LBs and DL would get after the QB way more if anyone in the secondary was at least halfasss decent. Pathetic.

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think that's partially true. If our LB and DL would get after the QB, the sorry ass secondary wouldn't have to cover so long.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Nope, sorry. Cannot give the secondary any credit, they are trash. Every last one of them. McCain, weak. JMac, weak. Stafford, weak. Searcy, weak. Cox has been a joke and is being picked on hardcore out there. Carr went untouched because he was just toying with our DBs.

10. AJ1221

AJ1221 Starter

I knew secondary was gonna struggle this yr. idk why anyone is surprised we didn't sign any corners or draft any. JRob ignored that area of need completely passing on Ramsey was a mistake

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar