Trade Michael Roos for 3rd?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

I think we'd get more value going with a late pick and/or a future pick. Don't think a 3rd is an option, would take it tho. we might be able to get a 2nd or 3rd next year to a good team that needs a lt

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

You never go full retard.

• Troll Troll x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think the chances of trading Roos goes up AFTER the draft.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

How can riding the bench be considered living up to your contract lol. GTFO weakling

5. TitansWillWin2

Well his numbers said otherwise! You defend Wright for his low YPC but not CJ. Hence double standard once again!

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Tell me where I brought up Wright once in my post?

7. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

So are we going to trade him?

8. TitansWillWin2

I'm just saying you have in the past. If you haven't then my apologies. However a lot of people on here defend Wrights poor YPC and bashes CJ's.

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I honestly kind of hope so. I think Roos can play at an above average level for another year or two but we need to start getting younger. We are in a rebuilding mode and can use all the cap space we can get for next offseason.

Getting rid of Roos(for a pick) and SLH would give us a nice chunk of change to resign guys like JC and KW along with some quality FA pick ups. I think Griff is gone after this season too so cap space should not be an issue next year and allow us to keep some young up and coming players.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

No way on God's green earth that Roo's will be traded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar