trade Mawae...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm pretty sure if some jobless teen like myself can realize that Mawae is almost guaranteed to retire after this season, every single GM will realize it too.

2. smili

smili Starter

Our line got a lot better when Mawae got here and replaced Hartwig.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

definitly....thats y i said we dont need him anymore as when the line was gelling. roos/stewy/scott don't need his guidance. and amano i expect to make strides from last yr (he was the weakest link, with 8/12 sacks comin from him)

i dont know, i thought his trade value would be a little higher than 7th...i thought we could maybe squeeze out a 4/5th...i mean he did make the pro-bowl last yr.

with a 4th/5th you can find a good center in next yrs draft....and like i said i like leroy and in the end don't wanna see us lose another versatile linemen.

4. titan_fan_4ever

so whats the deal guner, you havent told me if u wanted to read that essay. to give you a clue as to what it is about;

its a business finance paper and law paper; as for the reasons/solutions for the 'credit crunch'. i think its pretty darn good ... u should check it out hahhh

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't care to be honest. It's just a lot easier to make sense of what you are saying.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

missing link.

7. titan_fan_4ever

anyway...im actually pretty disguised by that stat. 8/12 sacks were from him.

maybe i was wrong we shoulnt trade mawae just yet (and if we dont trade him now than we have no chance to get anything decent either if we ever did; plus i dont see the titans trading a captain)

but unless amano shows improvement, i think i'd like to see leroy line up

btw here's a question...i no mawae was kinda cased aside fom the jets...do you think if he played couple more yrs here got a ring and maybe another probowl birth or something....would he retire a titan?

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

mawae is like bulluck i want both of them gone after this season.

they are old, have hit their peaks and we can do better.

9. titan_fan_4ever

whoah whoah....what brought the bull in this....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar