Trade for a vet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ropy0386, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I'd rather trade a pick for an offensive coordinator...

• LOL LOL x 3
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Just offer Hunter

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wish lol, Hunter is slightly better than a bag of oranges, but maybe the Niners really like fruit...?

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'd offer a 5th and Hunter

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

IF we were to trade for Davis it would have to be after we have had a chance to interview him and give him a physical to see where his health and conditioning is after taking the year off. I dont know the team wants to do that with all of its efforts focus on the draft atm.

That being said I could see a scenario playing out where a OT we like isnt available at 15 or 33 and us not drafting a guy with Davis as a plan B. In that case I think trading one of our 2017 3rd round picks fir Davis would be a great move pending a physical and investigation into his mindset.

6. JCBRAVE

I'd gladly do that deal if we could.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I rather trade one of our 3rds for Wilkinson. Jets know they will lose him after this year. Want to trade him/use him to get up into the top 10. We can give them extra ammo to do that. Trade any of the 3's + a long term deal with him. Our front 7 would be scary good.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

Because of who is now stocking the pond, I think the plan they intend on implementing could work. We might see a Munchak like thing with Mularkey. Run a system you know these guys can execute and hang on for a few years til its discovered if this roster can carry us anywhere.

Wont surprise me if we see this staff in tact til they start dying off. Literally, theyre all old..

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Lots of ifs here, but if he's healthy and legitimately wants to play, checks out health wise then I'd be cool with a third. Saves you from using #15 and you can truly go bpa. Whether that's a WR, all d, etc.

10. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Hunter is the fruit. I gave my now ex girlfriend a Hunter jersey for her birthday a few years ago. Gotcha b!+ch!

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar