Trade Back into top Ten?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I think wiz did the whole BPA thing.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Poutasi was definitely the best player on the board in round 3

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Here's how we can get Ramsey realistically, even if its still around 5-10%

1. Goff
    2. Wentz
    3. Tunsil
    4. Elliot
    5. Bosa
    6. We would have to trade here/ Buckner
    7. Definitely would have to trade here if Bal took Buckner

To get to 6 or 7 I would trade #15, #63 and next year's 3rd. Not sure they would take it, but for me, its not worth giving up a 2nd.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't trade 33, 43 or 45 to move up. No way. We need those picks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 615nick

615nick Starter

Not necessarily, the titans now know 1 and 2 are qbs, for sure. Which means (for us), the #1 is picking at #3. No team in the 2-14 range was willing to give us what we wanted, so we moved to 15. Trading for the #3 pick is way cheaper than moving to #1, so we can still have some nice extra picks and still get our guy.

I'm not really convinced (i just want ramsey) that we are going to move up. I just think there's still a good chance, giving jrs last few months.

6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yeah but it depends on how they have those prospects graded out though. Personally, if I have 3 OT's that I consider close in grade I might take a player with a higher grade who slipped because then you can trade back up for an OT or one of them falls in the draft.

For instance let's say Conklin, Decker, and Stanley are all there at 15 but the Titans have a 88 grade on Stanley, 88 on Conklin and 86 on Decker.

But Hargraves falls to 15 also and they have a 93 grade on him. Take Hargraves and trade back up for one of the other OT's or maybe one slips to 33. Plus you don't know how they have the later round OT's graded either. Maybe Spriggs or Clark is close to Decker in terms of grade. So many variables, that's why it should be both.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Wiz couldn't recognized the BPA if he was being teabagged by the BPA...

• LOL LOL x 3
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Like when we needed a guard and took Warmack in the top ten. Ya really stopped hemorrhaging didn't it?

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I can't believe someone actually said Wiz took BPA....I spit my food out hearing that....Sankey, Poutasi, a FB in the 4th....Webster didn't know jack squat about talent...Taylor Thompson, Blidi, etc...man the list is so long....Thank the good lord that Jrob is here.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So was Aaron Rodgers lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar