Trade back and draft Everson Griffen

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He'll work trust that. David Stewart has to be a serious jerk to play against. No one wants to play opposite him. Most players are nice guys, but Stewart is mean as crap with pads on. If I'm Everson, I'd make it priority #1 to get myself in a condition I could top Stewart each week in practice. Roos is a nice who happens to be a great blocker. Stewart's nice guy side gets left in his locker. Put the soon to be rookie on Big Country and he'll be consistent.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Also Griffen reminds me of a typical USC bust ready to happen. The thing is guys from USC with far more attractive production have busted. If he wasn't motivated in college I doubt he will be motivated in the pros. He hasn't shown any propensity to give his best effort on the field or off. He came to USC as a top recruit and underachieved because he is clueless that it takes work and attention to the details to be a great player. While some USC player give it everything they have this guy isn't one of them.

I'd really rather have Dunlap if we traded down. Hughes will not be there late.

3. JCBRAVE

If he can't be good he's already off the Titans board. But being that the doors open to a possible trade, I'm thinking they want a great value player which Griffen is.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Your posts make no sense, bud.

5. JCBRAVE

Does Canada only speak french then? How does that not make sense...

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I've seen several of these random mocks showing TN going after this guy. Physical specimen, tons of upside etc. We've heard that song and dance before..

7. JCBRAVE

Well I'm not his agent, so I don't truthfully care where he lands. I'd make the proposed move if there were takers is all. He's a player we'd plug-in and I'd think could swim with the big fish. JPP, he's a giant question mark. And with only one high pick (no 2nd rounder), he's not the player I'm looking at.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Here's to hoping there's a bunch of Cortland Finnegan types sticking around until the 7th!

9. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

I think if we got this guy, Morgan, or JPP I would be very disappointed. The only DE I want in the first is Graham and I now know that isn't going to happen because of the leaks. Something tells me the Titans really like Griffen and I'm going to go ballistic if we draft this clown, especially at 16. I apologize to the Griffen supporters, but I don't want him.
    I prefer Tate to Bryant but if we have our chance at both of them; please for the love of God select one of them.
    If Spiller falls, for the love of God, pick him.
    Hell pick Mays, Wilson, or Thomas, just don't pick Griffen. He'll be another Sendrick Marks this season.
    Please.
    People say Jeff Fisher is a great defensive coach, with the hallmark of his teams being a great defense. Well let JF earn his keep; if he's such a great defensive coach we don't need 'top shelf' talent. We do need all the help on offense we can get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar