Touring the mock drafts, and the Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans Insider, Mar 26, 2013.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Cooper and Warmack are both better than DeCastro. Plus, last year had a ton of draft talent... this year not so much.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I don't think any real teams have any market to trade up. We are basically stuck at 10.
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

If Eric Fisher somehow fell to us, I betcha a team would look to move up. Can't see Fisher getting passed on by ARZ; unless they fall in love with Geno or Barkley.

I could see the Dolphins moving up 2 picks (to jump SD) for Fisher. We'd pickup probably another 4th atleast for moving 2 spots back.
  4. Anders

Anders Special Teams Standout

DeCastro: mocked by many to the chiefs at #11 and fell to #24.
    Steve Hutchinson: Also mocked around #11 and fell to 17#.
    I just think one of them will be there around 20#.

I really like us to pick either Warmack or Cooper, just not with #10. If we could trade down.. (easier said than done).
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

In other years I would definitely agree with you but with the dearth of legitimate 1st round talent in this year's draft and how many teams need OL help I can see them both go before 20. Only thing that gives me pause is how top heavy this Tackle class seems to be.
  6. Anders

Anders Special Teams Standout

Well last year, we didn't pick DeCastro even though most thought it was a lock if he fell to us.. It will be fun to watch the draft this year, because it is so hard to predict.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Very true my friend. I literally wanted to throw something when we took Kendall instead of Alshon and Decastro. I love KW now but I was beyond livid at the time.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. BCTitans

BCTitans Rookie

Passing on Decastro was a bad move last year. I think our mindset was that "we were helping Jake out by giving him weapons", but I think we would be helping him out more by giving him a solid OL and running game/better pass protection.
  9. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Good post. I think the FO screwed the pooch with the Wright Pick last year. He will be a good pro for us, but it was a bad pick. Anyway looking forward......

I still like Warmack, dude is just not going to do nothing but Pro Bowls.
  10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

They said Loggains would be going back to a Dinger type of scheme which our offense was very successful at for a period of time. So signs are we will probably go back to the power run scheme that CJ hit 2,000 yards in.