Touring the mock drafts, and the Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans Insider, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't be shocked if we took Cooper over Warmack. I keep hearing Cooper fits our zone run scheme much better.. But I also know that was Palmer's scheme? Don't know if Loggains implements the same scheme..

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

LMAO.

Who in their right mind would say Cordarrelle Patterson is the BPA at any point in the first round???

If he somehow falls to us in the 2nd round, I would be willing to take a risk on him, but even then there would be better options available.

3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

what about a Punter?

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

And that philosophy is why our team is stocked with mediocrity. Because we always draft a guy for need, even if he isn't really talented as other guys available.

You take the best player there that isn't at a position you are stacked at. For us, that really only rules out tackle.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

OLB and HB at this point as well.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Were not the Jaguars.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

You know what I don't get? Why everyone is so convinced that Warmack is more "physical" than Cooper. Cooper is exactly the same height and only 6 pounds lighter. He also benched 225 38 times, same as Warmack. He is also just as nasty, and finishes his blocks.The main differences to me are that Cooper has better feet, much better speed and pulling ability, and is WAY better at getting to the second level.

The fact that he can play every interior line position should just be icing on the cake. I know Cooper didn't play in the SEC but he did play solid competition, he's no small school prospect. Also keep in mind that Warmack played on what was probably one of the best O-lines in college football history. That's gotta make your job a bit easier. I started out as a huge Warmack guy but the more I see of Jcoop, the more I like him. Someone convince me that I'm wrong cause Warmack has been my go to pick for so long that i'd rather keep hoping for him than someone else.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Im on your level... the more and more I watch Cooper, the more I like him over Warmack. I'm hoping Lane Johnson is available @ #10, teams move up to #10 to get infront of SD and Miami... we pickup addt'l picks.... however I dont want to trade back too far. Ya dig!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Like maybe there is some intangible or stat that I'm missing but every logical bone in my body tells me Cooper is the better prospect, not that Chance isn't a freaking beast himself.

10. Anders

Anders Starter

I think Cooper/Warmack will slide like DeCastro did last year. I really hope we can trade down!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar