Toughest game of the year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Aug 9, 2007.

?
  1. San Diego

62.5%
  2. Indy

12.5%
  3. Denver

20.8%
  4. Baltimore

4.2%
  5. Atlanta

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

Which do you think will be the toughest game of the year? To me, based on last year's teams our schedule is a little tough.

2. None of them are tough games.

3. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

optimist i see?

4. I like that the Titans are doubted and underdog it just more fuel for the fire.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

6. Let espn picks us to go 4-12 or 6-10 let them idc. If i was a player and played on a team like the titans i would want that it just makes you player even harder.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

We have the 4th toughest schedule in the NFL.

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I went with Denver - we usually play Indy pretty tough and they're not going to be as good this year. SD could be, but I just think they are going to struggle under Norv. I don't think Denver will have the best record, but I don't think we'll match up against them as well, unless Cutler struggles.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

pIcked the Chargers because I think they have no flaws. They are pretty much perfect.

10. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

No flaws except Norv Turner...
    I went Chargers too, though I believe the toughest will actually be New Orleans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar