Toughest Division This Year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

i agree with bipolar. you mentioned washington and said taylor. First person I thought of was Sean :hmm:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Me and my friend (a Skins fan) had a heated argument over this last week. I just stand by the records. Our division was 13-3, 12-4, 10-6, and 8-8 in the AFC. Their's was 13-3, 10-6, 10-6, and 8-8 in the NFC. They have the Super Bowl winner, but we had the Super Bowl winner before that. All in all, I think it is very close with us having a slight edge due to a two game difference in records and the fact we did it in the AFC.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

NFC East, AFC South

4. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I'm gonna go out on a limb and mix in the AFC North next year. They won't have better records combined then AFC South or NFC East, it seems pretty wide open to me in that the Steelers and the Browns both finished at 10-6, while I don't really think you can expect the Ravens to suck as bad as they did last year, even with a shaky qb situation.

To clarify, i'm not saying they are going to be the best division next year, but probably the hardest for one team to win it hands down.

For the AFC South and NFC East, the Colts and the Cowboys are the favorites to win the division in my opinion.

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

The Colts are still going to be great, but maybe that injury bug will shake them up a little this year. And with the Titans and the Texans, we assume they're going to succeed, but it doesn't feel out of the realm of possibility that at least one of us takes a fall (hoping to be you, Houston).

I can't really see a dropoff happening in Dallas, Giants are going to be strong and the Eagles and Skins could go either way. So it's similar, but I give the edge to the NFC East. Besides, how can you favour a division with one team that's never had a winning record in their six-year history?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar