Tough trade offer need advice

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by cdubbs2121, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Hoping one of you guys can guide me. 12 team PPR.

I would trade Doug Martin, Hartline, and Antonio gates for Brandon Marshall and Frank Gore.

Leaving me with Andrew Luck, Gore, CJ3k, and the three headed BEAST of Megatron, Marshall, and Larry Fitz. Would you guys pull trigger or stick with Doug?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd pull the trigger on that.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

You'll be hurting at RB and you already have very good WR corps. How did you get megaton and Martin in a 12 man league, exactly?

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

auction keeper league. Had martin last year for super cheap. Splooged all over and snagged megatron and Fitz this time around.

I guess I'm just not sold on martin being superstar this year while marshall normally brings the beast mode every game and gore is just solid.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'd pull the trigger as well. Although full disclosure, I tend to think Martin is overrated and is going to disappoint a lot of folks this season. Couldn't believe he was ranked as the #2 overall fantasy player this year. I avoided him in all leagues (considering where you had to draft him).

I think Martin and Gore end up with numbers not too far off from each other. While the difference between Marshall and Hartline should be much more substantial. And I'd gladly throw Gates in there as he's a shell of his former self. He'll may have a couple multi-TD games this season, but for the most part I think you should probably be able to find someone in FA to match or come close to his production.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Don't knee jerk dump Martin after 1 game. That's my advice. If you got him dirt cheap last year you likely got the steal if the draft

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar