Touchdown Celebration on MNF for CJ!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nate42104, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. collins1888

collins1888 Guest

why do something stupid? leave that up to the people that want the attention like Ocho cinco or TO. I think Fisher brings up a much more classy team to go about show boating after a score even if it is against a division rival such as the colts.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:suspect: collins1888
    when was CJ ordained "leader of our offense"?

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

4. collins1888

collins1888 Guest

hey im not saying we are the classiest team... personally i wouldnt like to see him do that. how many players on our team are attention wh0res that need to do that?

5. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

At first i wanted to see Chad Johnson do it but because of Chris Johnson's speed it would fit him better. I've seen a few cleats that the players wear have a zipper that run from the side to the top instead of tieing them.

Wouldnt mind watchin CJ break a long run(60 yds or so) get to the endzone, take off his his cleats , then fan his cleats with that towel they have on their waist like his shoes are on fire and hes trying to put it out. :flamer:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. collins1888

collins1888 Guest

haha im pretty sure there is no relationship, but that would be pretty cool lol

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I personally think that LenDale's dance is pretty funny. It cracks me up every time I see it.

I know I don't want to see CJ go flying into the endzone like he did against the Chiefs. I still can't believe he didn't hurt his shoulder/arm by doing that. Him playing the bongos was hilarious, but I don't think he'll try a stunt like that again, not sure it was worth the 10k's out of his pocket.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

On MNF? I'll chip in $10 towards the $10,000 fine if he can bust off a 60+ yarder.

When he reaches the end zone, I think he needs to sit down against the goal post and pull off his cleats and start warming his hands over it like they are on fire.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar