Total rushing yards by the Titans RBs vs. Bengals

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

4:1 on 40 or less is a sure fire bet.

2. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Bet you a month on gotitans, they rush for more than 40 yards.

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Ringer is getting 40 alone.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's called being a good teammate. CJ should be taking notes.

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Dammit, I should've read this more carefully before betting. I thought it was yards for CJ, so I went all in on 40 or less.

Total yards rushing though may be considerably higher pending on how many touches the other two RBs get.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I've got 10,000 points on 71-100 yards. Only once this season have the Bengals allowed a 100-yard rusher and that was a good while ago. Collectively no team besides Denver has been able to crack 100-yards on the Bengals. Cincinnati consistently limits what their opponents ground game turns up, and will keep that going against us. This is Chris Johnson & Company so who knows if we do or don't run well. But the trend vs. the Bengals says we'll be lucky to get 85 yards.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I see our fanbase is still bigger fans of the rb position than the rest of the offense. You guys are kinda like the coaches....focused to much on cj and losing focus on the rest of the team...sooner everyone learns we are no longer a running team to better off youll be...or you can spend the next 2 years trying to name reasons why we cant run.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bengals are very strong against the run, but always susceptible to the big broken play..
    Look for CJ to be stuffed all day then maybe beak one off..

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

here's something interesting.... Hall didn't practice today and is questionable.... so who to put at FB?
    Munch said either a TE or Harper... btw, stevens is also questionable as well...

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Would be interesting to see Harper/CJ Harper/Ringer in the backfield. I have a feeling we wouldn't actually use harper though knowing us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar