Total Rushing Yards by CJ vs. Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=61414&highlight=mawae
    Just one I found quickly.

Search the forum. Look at the posts where I continued to call Mawae our "quarterback on offense" (hehe) and people kept telling me he's overrated. Looks like now everyone has switched tones...

and someone above said "he's a top center"...

Bulluck, McNair, and Eddie all should have left. Bulluck was the only one I wanted to keep- but he was done. Eddie and Steve stayed 3 seasons too long- so they can't say jack about this team not being loyal. They both would have been cut by any other team long before.

I'm guessing he probably said something Jeff Fisher's favoritism didn't like.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Mawe is 'retired' because of his prominent role in the NFLPA IMHO

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Yes, last year it was made public that some (including Mawae himself) thought he did not get a contract because he was the President.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So because he's pres of the nflpa you think teams just ignored a cheap "top center"?

lol Highly doubt it.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if your directing that question at me then I will state I never liked the Mawe signing too begin with. He was drawing SSI when the Titans signed him. He was an above average C, but an OLD above average C. His appearance in a pro bowl while wearing 2 tone blue has as much meaning as 'the Divas' multiple pro bowls.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I couldn't disagree more. When we signed Mawae we needed a C and he wasn't a bad player. But even more so than his ability was his leadership on what was a very young OL at the time. I wish we had the 2006 version of Mawea right now.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well how did signing an ancient C, even though a good one, work out for that young OL?

Kinda wish the Titans had of drafted a good C or just left Harris there. Any number of options other than the interior flip with Joke Scott tossed in.

At least the Ts are solid and that is supposed too be the most critical part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar