Total Rushing Yards by CJ vs. Browns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agree...he is saying good things here, and appears to be a bit humbled by the experience, which is also good IMO.

Have to ask, though...what is up with all of the nervous tics??? The poor guy is like one continuous nervous tic in front of the media. I see his head twitching in the game, but is there some back story to this?

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I've heard several times he has Tourette's but no idea whether or not that's actually true.

If not Tourette's, it definitely looks like he has some type of mild disorder. I remember somebody (Frank maybe?) on 104.5's morning show hinting at it awhile back and one of the other guys quickly squashed it, like "Come on now....." and changed the subject. Really seemed like they knew something they didn't want to talk about publicly.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

C.J. has had that since he was a kid, it's where he get's his speed from. That's just him revving his 4.24 40.

4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

It is old news that he has mild Tourettes

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, I've been hearing it for awhile but never from any "legit" sources. Just a lot of rumor/speculation. Not saying no legit sources ever said it though. I could've just missed the boat on that one.

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The only source I have ever seen for that have been posters on this site, so I never paid too much attention to it. I guess I had really never watched him in an extended interview before, so it really stood out to me today.

I feel bad for him, because you know that it is crossing his mind when he is standing in front of cameras...that has to be tough.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I feel the same way. If I were him and it is indeed Tourette's I would probably just come out and make it public. What an inspiration he would be for others with the condition (or even those without). However, I can also certainly understand just wanting to keep it private.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar