Total Rushing Yards by CJ vs. Broncos

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Kaeotik...there are only seven men in the box for the CJ run in your sig...I thought CJ faces 8 or 9 men in the box every play??

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

forgive him..he hasn't started kindergarden yet and can't count ;)

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I do know when Ringer was in the ratbirds D went 34 vanilla, as best as I could tell from my strategic seating in section 320

murdermore had the waterboys in the box when CJ was in, and for the first time in a long time the Titans made them pay for overplaying the run.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

That is literally the lamest putdown I've received since kindergarden. You're lameness is awe inspiring. It truly is.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

lol....did you happen to see what happened when he went against that 7 man front?

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

hold on let me look at it again..... ohhh he ran through the hole like he wasn't a scared little b*tch. :brow:

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

but it fits you..just sayin :D

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

This will be the game where CJ returns to form.It has to be.If he doesn't get something going in this one then you would think they would start to get a little concerned about CJ and the run game.Would the coaches start Ringer in the future to light a fire under CJ? I 'm rooting heavily for Chris to do his best and i think this will be the game he rushes over 100 yards.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think he's going to get his swagger back against the Broncos. There's no reason he shouldn't top 100 yards. I expect 150... but 50 yards wouldn't surprise me. The Broncos shut him down last year even though they had the worst run D in the league.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hopefully Hasselback goes pass if the donks load the box.

Make them pay, of course there is always the possibility that CJ will stink LP up against a straight D... I mean hes proven exactly zero in 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar