Total Recall

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by nickmsmith, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

haha

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm pretty sure the point was to leave you guessing.
    Now get you ahss to Mahs!

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

A bit of useless info..
    In the scene early in the movie where Ahnold is being chased out of his apartment down into an underground train - pause the action right when he jumps thru the window into the train. I have no idea who the hell that guy is but it ain't Arnold. Looks like a scene right out of an old Star Trek..

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Probably the most confusing movie I ever seen. I am a huge Arnold fan, I like the terminators better than this movie though.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You'd better not watch any David Lynch movies then....

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I remember 'sleazy & demure' :ha:

7. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

All of the choices he made could have been sub-conscious decisions. Plus the Title of the movie is "Total Recall" which leads one to believe that this stuff really happened and the vacation program stirred his erased memory.

Deep!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar