Total newb 1st draft, any good?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Bobo, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Depends on which league. But yeah, I doubt anyone would normally want advice from a guy who's team is called "Last Place"... :sad2:

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

honest opinion, yes..

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

picked defense way too early. WRs are pretty weak. probably could have got benson in the next round. you had the right idea with 2 RBs first but i would have waited till the elite QBs were gone and got better value.

4. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Just as an example I picked 3rd as well 10 teamer 17 rounds 9 starters. ( I won my league last year with no RB's or WR's had Peyton and Baltimores Defense)

1.LJ
    2.Reggie Bush- Took Bush here on a flyer that I could get Brees in 3rd.
    3.Drew Brees*- Took Brees here because reggie had like 88 catches going for double points plus we get 6 per td pass
    4.Lee Evans
    5.Marion Barber
    6.Javon Walker
    7.Chicago
    8.Ladell Betts*
    9.Marshawn Lynch
    10.LJ Smith
    11.Nate Kaeding
    12.Jerious Norwood
    13.Devery Henderson*
    14.DJ Hackett*
    15.Jon Kitna
    16.James Jones
    17.David Patten
    *indicates on both my money leagues.

Not saying I have a great team but i got a lot of value picks IMHO norwood in 12 Lynch in 9 kitna in 15. My personal steal of the draft is Kitna in 15 or Walker in 6 both could be top 10 guys at their positions. My sleepers Betts and Hackett. Good value with james jones GB as well.

This year was my second year in a money league I got extremely lucky last year. I went and loaded up on RB's i felt would play a significant role in their teams offense although they may not be the #1's (yet). Wide out is tough if you don't get the top 3 IMO go for best player I took Lee evans over Roy Williams though and seriously debated Gore over LJ. I play in the 1st week the guy who picked 4th (Gore) so we'll see if I chose wisely.

Also open to any criticism comments and compliments. I would love to know what you guys think as I value most of the opinions on this board.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Didn't you see that he said the bears were already gone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar