Torry Holt??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dman050586, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

Hey everyone,

We all keep talking about how we want Boldin (me included) but I been reading that the rams are ready to let Holt go. If they release I want him as a Titan. What do you guys think?

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

He's a good WR, but I'm concerned that he would be a repeat of Moulds and his one year here.

I've come to the conclusion that if we want to draw interest from a worthy WR (from other than the draft), Fisherball is going to have to become a bit more pass oriented.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

There seems to be a lot of good WR's thats going to be open for the taken this year, not including the Draft Kids.

we should be able to finally beef up our WR core. this is the year to do it.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'd want him for sure, since it's a huge immediate upgrade at the position.

And then everyone with "Salary cap purge fear" can relax since T.Holt would likely only get a 3 year deal or less since he's older.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think I'd rather have Toomer, but Holt would do.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Holt is outstanding. Everyone knew Moulds was well past his prime when we got him. That is a terrible comparison.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah I don't get the comparisons.

Holt is only a year or so removed from being one of the best.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Holt would be an outstanding addition and an immediate upgrade to anything we have. Not considering him as a FA prospect would be ridiculous.

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I haven't been that impressed with Toomer.....ever. Reminds me of a slightly better Gage. He will be asking for way too much money assuming he's a FA.

:yes: to Torry Holt.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Holt can still play. He just needs to re-energize his career. He hated Linehan (it was mutual) and was somewhat phased out of the St. Louis offense. Comparing him to a guy like Moulds who was never that good and was way past his prime is unfair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar